100%
0%
0%
0%
0%
1 members has voted.

basic pvp combat

#1 by Dante , Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 am

im makin this guide myself so bear with me it may be a lil choppy.

there are many strategys to use with different troops in pvp(player vs. player) combat. im not going to discuss in detail each units strategy rather just the basics of attacking.

the importance of heros:

your hero or the defending hero can make or break your attacks. always use your best attack hero when taking out troops and defences. it is best to give ur hero some tlc and get his atk up above 150 atk..

Offesnive pvp:
when attacking another player the most common unit used is the archer, archers have great range and used against mid level opposition work very well, always layer your archers. it is best to use a mich. script and get your rally point to lev. 10, this allows u to dispatch 100k troops at a time. ALWAYS LAYER....a normal archer wave from a lvl 10 rally spot should look like this:
95000 archers

500 cavs
500 phracts
1000 warrs
1000 pikes
1000 swords
500 workers
500 scouts

the more layers in ur rainbow the better

Always scout befor you attack and resout 10 seconds before your attack hits, good intel makes good attacks. for high level and well defended targets with 250k+ archers defending u must rely on scout bombs to take out the archers. scouts are cheap and effective sucide units. there is however the alternate method for taking out larger thargets housing 2-300k archers. i will discuss this method after i throw down some info about range control

range control:

any good defender knows that with a trap and abitis in place the base range of a battle starts at 5000, there are simple and effective ways to take out the traps/abitis and control the range....

to take out traps send small waves of workers and warriors, iv found a 2k of each combo works great. dont send ur fance heros to do this, this gives u a chance to fill the opponets feasting hall with crap heros and prevent them from stealing your good heros.

taking out abitis....to do this simply layer 60 cavs with 10 scouts and send waves till the abitis are cleared.

once you have range controled and at\'s in place the alternate method to take out highly defended citys are to use cavs/phract combos...send 80k phracts and 15k cavs and 5k scouts and it should clear out all fo the archers as long as range/layers are controled in the defending city.....

what is layer control?.....how would i control layers?
layer control means taking out the defensive layers here is an example of a cav.phract battle with layers in place

u atk with 80k phracts, 20k cavs, and 5k scouts....the defender is defending with 250k archers and 1k of each layer up to transports(worker-cav)
the result of this battle = you lose all of your attacking troops, your opponet loses 30k archers= their layer

you must first take out these layers, in the scenerio above removing these are simple, we have devised a tactic on s6 to remove layers with deadly percision. forst layer up 35k archers with 500 workers, 2k warrs, 500 swords, 500 pike, 500 cav, 500 phracts....this will remove layers very well...send as many clearing waves as necessary to get rid of layers.....

in the scenerio above the resulting troops after 1 clearing wave leaves roughly 242k archers and 500 workers defending. now use your phract/cav combo to clear them.

the resulting battle leaves 27k of ur phracts dead....and 15k of your cavs....but the defender has lost 250k archers.

this is just a quic overview of some basic pvp tactics, as i said before, i made this guide myself from reports/tactics and proven battle results, i am always open to critisim and welcome it, if iv messed up on any aspect of this guide or missed any key issue in pvp offence feel free to fill me in and correct my mistakes.

Dante  
Dante
Date registered 02.01.2010

RE: basic pvp combat

#2 by Dante , Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:28 am

sry for the spelling ill be correcting my errors soon

Dante  
Dante
Date registered 02.01.2010

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
the jaq attack

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor